i I'm Merryl, I've had my own personal weight loss and fitness battle, and am now using this experience to help others. I'm fully Southbank Tafe Cert IV accredited so can help in the full range of fitness needs. However because of my personal journey, my particular interest is helping people with weight loss and nutrition. I'm also experienced with helping those with long term disease or injuries. Again because of what I've been through myself I have a very real understanding of the psychological battles associated with achieving a sustainable long term maintained weight loss.
Activities addressed may include endurance, weight training, core, rehab, boxing, diet advice. I have over 8 yrs experience including the last 5 on my own as an independent trainer. I'm very happy to have an initial chat with you at no cost to see what I can do to help. For us to get good outcomes it's important for me to have a complete understanding of your personal needs. We can take a look at what your capabilities are, and discuss what your realistically achievable goals might be. I've successfully trained men and women from their 20's through to 80's, but because of my age (early 50's) I work especially well with women in their 40's to 60's.
Get in touch for a chat today!
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Personal Trainer with a Cert IV in Fitness
- 8 Years of total training experience
- Specialities include endurance, weight training, core, rehab, boxing & diet advice.
Location & Times
Indooroopilly and Surrounding Areas
Monday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 8:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Long term sustained weight loss
- Diet and nutrition, senior training specialist
- Injuries and long term disease fitness specialist
- I come to you in parks, home, workplace. Inlcudes rehab, core, endurance, boxing