My name is Charlie and yes in the photo above that is infact Me and Bob Sapp! (Renowned for his role in the Famous Adam Sandler Film "The Longest Yard"
I'm 31 and 2 x Time Sydney / NSW Physique Champion, Actor/Model, Speaker on Health and Nutrition, Certificate 3 & 4 Fitness Instruction / Personal Training , Qualified Les Mill Instructor, Diploma of Counselling, Currently 1st year Student Bachelor of Nutritional Health Science and Dietetic Medicine and Level 1 Holistic Lifestyle Coach at C.H.E.K Institute of Australia. I have been training for 15 years in various forms of sports, exercise and mobility. Most Renouned for my achievements on the bodybuilding stage and achieving 1100 pound Powerlifting total at a weight of 78kg. All Natural Baby!
My goal is to help people who are stuck in a rut and don't know how but want to take that leap from ordinary into the EXTRAORDINARY!. Being one of my clients you can expect your to achieve an Overall Shift in Energy, Vitality, Well Being, Sense of Direction and Alignment with your Best Self, as well as being at the Top in your Game!
I'm looking for Committed Individuals ONLY who wish to wish to Learn and Capitalise on this In-Depth Experience and are willing to make a 3 Month Up-Front Commitment to Honour that. In return for this Commitment I will include the First Session as Complimentary and Commence the 12 Week Transformation Cycle from the Following Session. Payment Plans are available.
If this sounds like you, Leave an Enquiry your below for a Prompt Response.
Qualifications & Experience
- Speaking Events / Seminars / Online Consultations / One on One / Groups / Webinars
- Nutrition Plans inc. Daily Macronutrient Requirements - Free How to Prep Guide
- Life Coaching Fat Loss / Physique Transformation Coaching
- Fat Loss / Body Toning & Sculpting / Power Lifting Coach
- Gravity Training / Calisthenics / Plyometrics / Qualified Boot Camp Instructor
Location & Times
- Monday: 00:00am to 11:59 pm
- Tuesday: 00:00am to 11:59 pm
- Wednesday: 00:00am to 11:59 pm
- Thursday: 00:00am to 11:59 pm
- Friday: 00:00am to 11:59 pm
- Saturday: 00:00am to 11:59 pm
- Sunday: 00:00am to 11:59 pm
– Private Sessions
– Qualified Personal Trainer
– Qualified Fitness Instructor
– Weekends Sessions
– Home Sessions
– Nutrition Plans
– Mobile Sessions